The Receivables Management Certification Program is designed to provide three distinct compliance audits to ensure multiple and varied opportunities exist to verify compliance.
- Performed on initial certification application and every two years thereafter upon renewing certification.
- Attestation will be subject to independent third-party verification at renewal.
Full Third-Party Compliance Audit
- Performed by an RMA Authorized Audit Provider prior to certification renewal (year 2) and every three years thereafter.
- A Non-Authorized Audit Provider may be permitted to perform the audit at the discretion of the Certification Council’s Audit Committee
- An audit may be conducted by a provider that is already conducting a different audit at your company to allow for cost efficiency.
- Four (4) months written notice prior to renewal is given to Certified Businesses to complete the audit.
- Audit extensions of no more than two (2) months may be granted by the Audit Committee at its discretion
Limited Third-Party Compliance Audit
- Specific third-party allegations of non-conformity may be investigated by an independent third-party auditor at any time.
- RMA will contract with an Authorized Audit Provider to perform the audit.
If you have a question or need further guidance on the Receivables Management Certification Program, please contact RMA at (916) 482-2462 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authorized Audit Providers
|Acumen Solutions Group
600 Broadhollow Road, Suite 200
Melville, NY 11747
|Contact: Anthony D’Elia
|Bedard Law Group, P.C.
2810 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite D
Duluth, Georgia 30097
|Contact: John Bedard
3914 Murphy Canyon Rd., Suite A135
San Diego, CA 92123
|Contact: Michelle Shaffer
|Corporate Advisory Solutions, LLC
2 Logan Square
100 N. 18th Street, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19103
|Contact: Michael Lamm
|The EDGE Consulting
17455 48th Place North
Minneapolis, MN 55446
|Contact: Patti Dunn
1228 East 7th Avenue, Suite 200
Tampa, FL 33605
|Contact: Jessie Skibbe
Phone: 800-977-3154 x103
|MacMurray & Shuster, LLP
6530 West Campus Oval, Suite 210
New Albany, OH 43054
|Contact: Kayleigh Helten
1150 West Kilgore Avenue
Muncie, Indiana 47305-1588
|Contact: Rozanne Andersen
|TECH LOCK, Inc.
223 North Milwaukee Avenue, Suite 12
Gurnee, IL 60031
|Contact: Brian McManamon
10000 Innovation Drive, Suite 250
Milwaukee, WI 53226
|Contact: Robert Cedergren, CPA
Authorized Auditor Application
RMA welcomes applications from qualified businesses that are interested in becoming an “authorized audit provider” for the Receivables Management Certification Program. Completed applications and any related questions should be directed to Michelle Wren at email@example.com.