The following RMA-authorized education providers may grant continuing education credits for completion of in-person, live webinar, and online courses:
- Receivables Management Association International
- ACA International (ACA)
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
- Credit Builders Alliance (CBA)
- Delta Outsource Group, Inc.
- FDCPA Certifications, LLC
- Maurice Wutscher LLP
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
- National Tax Lien Association (NTLA)
- Resource Management Services
- The National Alliance of Buy Here Pay Here Dealers (NABD)
∗ RMA may consider course work taken by a non-authorized provider in limited circumstances. A form to seek approval of credits received from a non-authorized provider can be obtained by clicking here. This form must be completed and included with your CRCP application.
Application: Education Providers
RMA welcomes applications from qualified companies, schools, and associations who wish to be an Authorized Education Provider for the RMA Receivables Management Certification Program. Click here to download the application.
If you have a question or need further guidance on RMA’s Receivables Management Certification Program, please contact RMA at (916) 482-2462 or by email at email@example.com.