1 credit | 1 hour
Sponsored by: NCB Management Services, Inc.
Healthcare receivables present an enticing opportunity for many in the debt purchase industry. But it is not for the faint of heart! Unlike more traditional receivables, a unique overlay of healthcare-specific legal and compliance considerations can lead to unanticipated challenges. From identifying potential purchases, to ensuring effective and efficient collections, there are a number of intersections that must be navigated to succeed in this vertical. Join our panel of healthcare insiders as they offer their insights on these industry-specific considerations to ensure you are well-positioned to take advantage of this opportunity when it arises.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
• How to develop the connections you need to purchase healthcare portfolios
• Insight into the concerns of healthcare providers that cause them to be hesitant to sell
• How HIPAA and other healthcare laws impact traditional buying and collection strategies
• Current trends in healthcare collections
• Predictions for debt buying and collections under new CFPB leadership
Recorded on March 21, 2018, this course is approximately one hour.