1 credit | 1 hours
Sponsored by: CDYNE Corporation
In today’s collections environment, no agency can afford to ignore compliance, regulators, and complaints. Small agencies will have to meet the same standards as large firms in responding to consumer complaints, including the necessity for a comprehensive and consistent complaint tracking system.
This session will give you more insight on:
• Introduction to compliance “Federal Style”
• What does the CFPB want from me and why should I care?
• A primer for writing Procedures & Policies
• Client compliance & vendor management
• Staff training
• Consumer response tracking systems
• Vendors, partners, and outsource helpers
Recorded on January 18, 2018, this course is approximately one hour.