Receivables Management Association International holds elections each year to approve a slate of officers, elect new Directors to open seats, and, if necessary, approve proposed amendments to RMA Bylaws. There is one open Director seat designated for candidates from certified debt-buying companies.
There are no proposed Bylaws amendments.
The ballot can be found here. Certified-company members in good standing may cast:
- One vote to approve or not approve the 2018 RMA slate of officers.
- One vote for a candidate from a Certified debt buying company running for Director. (See candidate statement online here.)
Completed ballots may be returned to RMA prior to the Annual Conference in one of three ways:
1. Email it to Executive Director Jan Stieger at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fax it to RMA at (916) 482-2760
3. Mail it to RMA at 1050 Fulton Avenue, Suite 120 Sacramento, CA 95825
Please note that ballots returned by any of these methods must be received no later than 5:00 pm (PT) on February 2, 2018.
You may also cast your ballot in person at RMA’s Annual Conference where, in the registration lobby, ballots will be available and a ballot box will be open until 2:00 pm on Wednesday, February 7, 2018. The results of the election will be announced following the closing of the ballot box.